Hi all.

In Github Issue #1144 [1], it's requested that alias should be keeped in
result set if alias is used in query. And I am fixing this issue.

In query using alias in SELECT clause, alias is replaced by acutal sensor
name before printing header of result set. For RawDataQuery and LastQuery,
it's in optimizing the logical plan phase. For AlignByDeviceQuery, it's in
generating physical plan phase.

So it's difficult to keep the alias without a new data structure when
printing the header.

My plan is creating a flag recording if it's alias or not when replacing it
by order. Or we record the alias array directly. Then print the correct
header using it. Next the logic of mapping result set need to be changed
too. As the final result set has different metadata with the query result
set.

For example, SQL: SELECT s1, speed from root.sg.d1;
then the flag may be [false, true].

The header will be [Time, root.sg.d1.s1, root.sg.d1.speed].

What do you think? Welcome to any opinion.

[1]  https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/issues/1144

Xiangwei Wei