Hi Giorgio,

According to the previous discussion, ASF does not suggest removing anyone
who made contributions to the project/community,
and hopes them back in the future.

I agree with that.

Listing the above list is for inferring how many votes are reasonable.

Besides, it gives us (at least gives me) a lesson: when inviting a guy as a
PPMC, I will consider whether he/she loves the community and can continue
to contribute to the community for a longer time.

(We have already a large PPMC list because they are initial committers. Can
not change that...)

Best,
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University