Hi,

We can list all presentation subjects first (in English), open
the registration, and then let the audients choose which presentations they
want to listen to.

Then, for each topic, using Chinese or English depends on where the
audients come from.

The slides can be in English anyway.

Or, we can learn what Julian did in his webinar, one day in English and
another day in Chinese.

Best,
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University