Hi Giorgio,

Welcome to discuss the class/interface design.
I believe there must be a lot of class/interface design we can improve in
the current implementation.

Are you talking about the PageHeader and ChunkHeader?
IMO, they are considered as JavaBeans, and serialization/deserialization
methods are needed (if we do not use java.io.Serializable)

But indeed serializeTo(outputStream) and serializeTo(ByteBuffer) are
alternative.

What do you think?

Best,
Xiangdong Huang