Hi,

Giorgio contributed an example to use Csharp to operate IoTDB.  But before
we merge the PR to the master, there are several things to do:

1. current PR uses a 'compile.sh' script to generate c# codes from thrift.
Actually we can use maven generate it easily by just modifying pom.xml  (it
is easy and I can do that.)
And, we'd like to put all these generated codes into target/ folder (and do
not upload such codes to the repo).

2. The example codes should clearly point out how to claim the dependencies
(IoTDBSerivce.dll or the source codes)

3. It is better to run the example in Travis CI, so that we can make sure
the mentioned APIs in the example are consistent with IoTDB project. (That
is to say, everything should be automatic)

I spent some time modifying the PR about the CSharp client but got little
effect...

1. the `compile.sh` seems incorrect because thrift only accepts "-gen
sharp" rather than "-gen netstd".

2. The example project (IoTDBClint.csproj) can not find the dependency
(IoTDBSerivce.dll) (On MacOS)

3. I tried to use maven to compile the module but failed...  (see
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-compiler-plugin/non-javac-compilers.html
)

4. I have not tried to integrate it with Travis CI.

Using Csharp to operate IoTDB is a cool thing, but we have to do more
effort for that...

Is there someone familiar with Csharp, Thrift, CI and can provide help?

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/pull/1217

Best,
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University