Hi all,

my Vote is +1 (binding PPMC Vote and IPMC Vote),

I did:
- Checked Signature and Hashes
- Extracted the archive
- Checked LICENSE, NOTICE, README and RELEASE_NOTES and ist content
- No unexpected binaries
- No Snapshot Dependencies
- Compiled sources according to README
- Run `mvn clean install`

Best
Julian

Am 22.06.20, 08:52 schrieb "勾王敏浩" <gwm...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>:

    Hi,
         +1 from committer

    I have checked:

    source release:
    1.Verify the existence of LICENSE, NOTICE, README, RELEASE_NOTES files in
the extracted source bundle (Correct)
    2.Running RAT(mvn apache-rat:check) (Correct)
    3.Compile and build code with command(./mvnw install)(Correct)
    4.Verifying the signature (ASC) (Correct)
    5.Verifying the hashes (SHA512) (Correct)

    binary version
    1.Verify the existence of LICENSE, NOTICE, README, RELEASE_NOTES files in
the extracted source bundle (Correct)
    2.Verifying the signature (ASC) (Correct)
    3.Verifying the hashes (SHA512) (Correct)

    functional check in binary version:
    set storage group to root.demo
    CREATE TIMESERIES root.demo.d0.s0 WITH DATATYPE=INT32, ENCODING=RLE
    insert into root.demo.d0(time,s0) values(1,1)
    insert into root.demo.d0(time,s0) values(2,2)
    show timeseries root
    select * from root

    Best,
    Wangminhao Gou