Thanks Julian and Xiangdong for your quick reply.

To Julian,
Would it possible iotdb have such a tool jar, commons-iotdb? Then the jdk
requirement could be removed, right?

发件人: Julian Feinauer<mailto:j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
发送时间: 2020年7月23日 15:18
收件人: dev@iotdb.apache.org<mailto:dev@iotdb.apache.org>
主题: Re: Is there any docs on how to run iotdb on android?

Hey,

another alternative would be to use plain tsfiles and not the whole IoTDB Stack.
This should work out oft he box on android, I think.

Julian

Am 23.07.20, 09:03 schrieb "Xiangdong Huang" <saint...@gmail.com>:

    Hi Jinghai,

    We just tried Raspberry PI, and did not test on Andorid.
    This is an interesting scenario. We can have a try.

    Best,
    Xiangdong Huang
    School of Software, Tsinghua University

     黄向东