Hi,

Thanks for responding this github issue [1].

I want to confirm that... is this your design?
Normally, we can put the configurations in jdbc URL, so, getting the
configuration from the URL(parameters after the ?) can be a choice.

And, is there some better name for RpcConfig?

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/issues/1565

Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东