Hi all,

The 0.10.1 is finally released and thanks for all of your help. (Waiting
for the announcement email)

I think in this version, we have a big improvement as it fixed a very
important issue that we had some GPL license dependencies.

So, I updated the document titled "how to release" (in Chinese) [1] to add
a step to check the licenses before releasing new versions in the future.
(But we should avoid such issue  when reviewing a PR).

*There are still some minor things that should be fixed, I forward them
here and call contributors to fix them (easy-fix):*

- It seems the ".plan" templates in
server/src/assembly/resources/tools/logVisualize/plans support comments,
then they should contain the Apache headers.

solution: just remove all "*.plan" files, they are not used.

- The karaf feature is referencing a SNAPSHOT version and not even the
version in this release 0.10.0.SNAPSHOT

solution: find all "feature.xml" files and modify the line which starts
with "feature name=...." to fix the version.

- The mvnw.sh file doesn't seem to be executable

solution: I do not know how to fix it.. any idea?

- In the README perhaps point out that you can a) download the source
bundle from one of the mirrors or you can clone from gitbox or github ...
what you're describing in the README is actually not downloading, but
cloning the repo. I would probably base the documentation on downloading a
release archive and put the cloning in the developer part of the
documentation. Reason is: Only for the source-bundles can we really ensure
this is what was voted on ... tags in Github can be changed.

solution: rewrite the chapter of "##Build from source" of README.md and
README_zh.md

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=130027555

Best,