Von: Xiangdong Huang <saint...@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Sonntag, 23. August 2020 05:45
An: dev <dev@iotdb.apache.org>; Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Betreff: Re: [DISCUSS] discuss about graduation of Apache IoTDB (incubating)

Hi everyone,

After about one month effort, we finish releasing v0.10.1, which exposing
some
new issues of releasing the project and finally we have fixed them.

As about two months have passed since our first discussion about graduation,
I‘d like to recall this discussion and listen to all of your opinions.

Thanks
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东