Hi,

I think TOTAL_REQ_SUCCESS is also important in some cases.

By the way, there is a branch "feature/improve-monitoring-metrics" which is
written by Julian

and use Micrometer to collect some performance info.

I think we can maintain that branch in the next step.
(By the way,  I believe that making the project more modularity is
beneficial.
We can extract the implementation as interfaces to let users decide using
which way to get the info)

Best,
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University