Hi,

> as we already had a discussion about graduation AND I just started a vote
about graduation we should just note that in the report, I think.

Yes, how about modifying the description of the point 3  "get a consensus
on graduation in the community and start a vote"

to "keep driving the graduation process according to the Apache graduation
guideline"

Best,
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University