Hi all,
It is indeed easier to only maintain the master branch, but in the future, it
may still encounter the current situation: the release of the cluster will be
affected by the newly submitted code of the server.
As far as the current situation, I support checkout out a cluster_release
branch first and do not need to wait all the new server functions to ready,
which is also convenient for quickly collecting user feedback.
Finally, the master next release version would be 0.11.0, I hope we can release
the cluster version with it.

Thanks,
Houliang Qi