Hi  LingZhe,

Good idea,
A small question, how to define the latest files? 10 minutes, 1 hour, or the
last day? I think this parameter is best left to the user to configure.

Thanks,
---------------------------------------
Houliang Qi

On 10/21/2020 19:13,Dawei Liu<atoi...@163.com> wrote:
Hi,

Big +1.

We have this usage scenario
where we want to read and take out data within
an hour in the quickest possible time,
beyond which the data becomes worthless.

Best,
Dawei