Thanks,
---------------------------------------
Houliang Qi

On 11/6/2020 17:45????????<1101967...@qq.com> wrote??
Hi,all

The following is the design of iotdb integrated Prometheus.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IOTDB/Iotdb+integrated+Prometheus

As mentioned
in&nbsp;https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/IOTDB/issues/IOTDB-519?filter=allopenissues,
 IoTDB is a highly efficient time series database.Prometheus is a monitoring
and alerting toolkit, which supports collecting data from other systems,
servers, and IoT devices, saving data into a DB, visualizing data and provides
some query APIs.
Prometheus allows users to use their database rather than just Prometheus DB
for storing time series databases.So we should integrate Prometheus, so that we
can provide the function of collecting data.

If you have any comments??looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,
Yanhong Wang