Hi,

Thank you for sharing the use case! Currently we do not have a JavaScript API.

However, since we use thrift [1] as the RPC framework, you could generate the
JavaScript API easily.

Please refer to the usage of Python API [2]

[1] https://github.com/apache/iotdb/tree/master/thrift
[2] https://github.com/apache/iotdb/tree/master/client-py

Thanks,
--
Jialin Qiao
School of Software, Tsinghua University

乔嘉林
清华大学 软件学院

> -----原始邮件-----
&gt; 发件人: "Shi Jinghai" <huaru...@hotmail.com>
&gt; 发送时间: 2020-11-09 13:29:42 (星期一)
&gt; 收件人: "dev@iotdb.apache.org" <dev@iotdb.apache.org>
&gt; 抄送:
&gt; 主题: Re: Embdedded IoTDB Grafana Endpoint
&gt;
&gt; As I’m working on an edge system design, I’d suggest running IoTDB in
Node-RED environment and use Grafana in Node-RED.
&gt;
&gt; BTW, is there any Javascript connector ready for IoTDB?
&gt;
&gt; Shi Jinghai
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; 发件人: Jialin Qiao<mailto:qj...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>
&gt; 发送时间: 2020年11月7日 12:22
&gt; 收件人: dev@iotdb.apache.org<mailto:dev@iotdb.apache.org>
&gt; 主题: Re: Embdedded IoTDB Grafana Endpoint
&gt;
&gt; Hi,
&gt;
&gt; &gt; I dislike the idea of having spring in the server as well.
&gt;
&gt; +1, could we combine the small handler with our RestAPI?
&gt;
&gt; Thanks,
&gt; --
&gt; Jialin Qiao
&gt; School of Software, Tsinghua University
&gt;
&gt; 乔嘉林
&gt; 清华大学 软件学院
&gt;
&gt; &gt; -----原始邮件-----
&gt; &gt; 发件人: "Julian Feinauer" <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
&gt; &gt; 发送时间: 2020-11-06 22:38:50 (星期五)
&gt; &gt; 收件人: "dev@iotdb.apache.org" <dev@iotdb.apache.org>
&gt; &gt; 抄送:
&gt; &gt; 主题: Re: Embdedded IoTDB Grafana Endpoint
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; Hey,
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; yes, to do it clean we could do it directly without Spring. Then ist
just a very small handler.
&gt; &gt; Similar to what we already use optionally in the prometheus module.
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; I dislike the idea of having spring in the server as well.
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; Julian
&gt; &gt;