>From a knowledge sharing perspective, I don't recommend our mentor to
use IM to answer the one to one questions.
As the Q & A could be common to others.  It's better to use the public
channel to start the discussion.
I know there could be challenges for a newbie to go through the
environment setup process without any help, it's necessary that we
provide help for the newbie. But I highly recommend we keep polish the
start up documentation to address the common questions.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem