+0.

In some ways, I agree with Chao Wang.  Generally, we just need squash,
sometimes we may need to merge directly (if and only if all commit logs are
meaningful)

But on the other hand, PR should not be too large to have many commits logs.

Best,
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东