Thanks for the replies. Yes I was thinking about a UDF to support this.I will
look at the iotdb-quality UDF as that shows a percentile method as well as
distinct.Thanks Trevor ---- On Sat, 13 Mar 2021 00:33:15 +1300
saint...@gmail.com  wrote ----Hi,

Exactly percentile may be a disaster as it needs to sort all data.
Therefore, we have to use some approximate algorithm.

As I know, There is a UDF library [1] that will implement that.

[1] https://thulab.github.io/iotdb-quality/

Best,
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University