Currently, iotdb has many configuration items, but only a few items need to be
changed by basic users, including IP, port and heap space. In addition, other
basic need not be adjusted.

Therefore, I suggest that we can also comment out irrelevant configuration
items and give users a relatively simple and clean configuration file.

At present, in the configuration files of influxdb, nginx and other systems,
irrelevant configuration items are basically commented. Only when you want to
change it, you need to cancel the comment and configure it separately.

Chao Wang

BONC, Ltd
ccgow...@163.com