Agree with Eric Pai.

The quality of the cluster version is very important. For now, we should
focus more on quality rather than new architecture. Without the quality,
the cluster version is hard to use in the production environment.

Later I will contribute a PR with an improved IT testing framework that
reuses existing IT cases to replay in a cluster environment.

And I created a channel #integration-test in slack, everyone is welcome to
join the discussion.

Eric Pai <ericpa...@hotmail.com> 于2021年11月10日周三 上午11:14写道: