Hi guys, I'm Francis. The author of iotdb-rs. And welcome to join in and
contribute this.There is also an IotDB cli [1] client built by iotdb-rs,
and everyone is welcome to experience and feedback.

I also plan to donate them to the community. There are still some work to
be improved. I hope to get you guys  guidance.

[1]. https://github.com/francis-du/iotdb-rs