Excellent work! Now our query is more completed and can support more real world
requirements! Besides the feature, the GroupByFillDataSet is almostly decoupled
from GroupByEngineDataSet. Now I can develop the UDF nesting aggregations in
GROUP BY FILL query easily __

在 2021/12/27 下午4:54,“Mr.Crazy”<532741...@qq.com.INVALID> 写入:

    Hi!
    &nbsp; I'm working on Group By Fill Query these days, to enrich the
capabilities of group by fill. Formerly, group by fill only support last_value
aggregation using PreviousFill. But now group by fill supports all aggregation
functions and fill methods! I modified the fill syntax and GroupByFillDataSet
to make this feature work, you can get an overview of the changes below.
    &nbsp; Firstly, our old fill syntax perform Fill by specifying the fill
method for each type. But specifying multiple fill methods in a single SQL can
impose a significant logic burden of GroupByFill. So we simplify the fill
syntax from FILL(<data_type&gt;(fill_method)(, <data_type&gt;(fill_method))*)
to FILL(fill_method) (on Previous or Linear fill) and FILL(constant) (on Value
Fill). While the old syntax can be compatible. You should notice that even the
old fill syntax doesn't allow for multiple fill methods in a single SQL.
    &nbsp; You can get more information of fill syntax updates from our
UserGuide in master branch. Click&nbsp;here&nbsp;for English version.
    &nbsp; The GroupByFillDataSet is also rebuilt for supporting new feature.
You can see&nbsp;this doc for new group by fill examples and get more rebuilt
details.
    &nbsp;&nbsp;
    &nbsp; Rongzhao Chen
    &nbsp; School of Software, Tsinghua university