Some possible integrations:
(1) maybe we can provide new APIs which use Arrow for read and write.
  -  it may be very helpful for Python API.
  -  according to my understanding, we have to use gRPC to reimplement the
RPC layer.

(2) maybe we can provide new APIs to TsFile modules, like Arrow-Parqeut. I
think the work is acceptable and the difficulty is controllable.

Best,
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东