Hi,
if we use the structure 2, the binary release name
"apache-iotdb-{version}-bin-all.zip" should be changed
(to "apache-iotdb-{version}-bin-cluster.zip". As the structure does
not fit the singleton release version.

The start-server.sh (or start-new-server.sh) script should also be
removed. It will be confused that
why I need to use "datanode" or "confignode" if I want to just use a
start-new-server

Best,
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University