发件人: Jialin Qiao <qiaojia...@apache.org>
发送时间: 2022年10月11日 14:36
收件人: dev@iotdb.apache.org
主题: Release about 1.0.0

Hi all,

After nearly 4 years since we join the ASF in 2018 and one year development of
the Cluster version, we released several versions, from
0.8 to 0.14.

Now, we prepare to release a formal cluster version in the end of next month,
and I propose that we call this version 1.0.0.

Thank all for contributing to the cluster version, what do you think?

Thanks,
Jialin Qiao
Apache IoTDB PMC