Using a unified architecture is a convenient way to learn and expand IoTDB
indeed. If so, we should consider the extra resource cost in edge environment,
which may need more test in later versions. For example, a 4G4C docker
container can support X timeseries and Y QPS in a single process architecture.
If it migrates to a 2 processes one, could it support the performance
requirements above as well? And what's the best practice of the usage ratio
between conifg node of the total limited available resource, 2:2 or 1:3, or any
others?