Hi,

For these two reasons, I strongly agree with the name change.

Users do not need to know the name of MultiLeader which is strongly related to
the implementation. However, as the consensus module is currently an extensible
framework, more consensus algorithms may be integrated in the future. At
present, RatisConsensus is the consensus algorithm with the strongest
consistency and the worst performance, while MultiLeaderConsensus is the
consensus algorithm with the weakest consistency and the strongest performance.
There may be some new tradeoff between consistency and performance in the
future.

If we now rename MultiLeaderConsensus to IoTConsensus, what should we call it
in the future when we finds a better tradeoff between consistency and
performance?

Thanks
Xinyu Tan