I could also offer a webinar on best-practices with maven …

Chris

Von: Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Datum: Montag, 11. September 2023 um 19:41
An: dev@iotdb.apache.org <dev@iotdb.apache.org>
Betreff: Interest in a short webinar on some of the problems I came across with
respect to testing?
Hi all,

while I have been involved with Apache IoTDB for quite some time now, it’s just
recently that I’ve been starting to work hard on the codebase too.

Here I’ve come across several things where instead of fixing things myself, I
would like to spread some knowledge on why I want to fix some things.

Would there be interest in me doing something like a small webinar,
demonstrating some of the issues I see and how we could address them?

I guess we could easly find a time that’s in my morning and most of your
afternoons.

Chris