Hi all,

thanks to the help of some of my colleagues, that had an Intel device to stage
my updated version of Ratis, the PR of mine is ready to be merged:
https://github.com/apache/iotdb/pull/11150

Not only does I update most of our plugins and dependencies to new version. It
addresses most reported CVEs in third party dependencies. Also does it make
sure we no longer have multiple conflicting versions of dependencies in our
dependency tree.

It would be great if reviewing this PR could happen as soon as possible as due
to its nature, it is hugely impacted by work done on develop (Almost every
change in any pom is a conflict, that needs to be manually merged).

Chris