Ok … and done:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheiotdb-1158

Here are all 6 types of binaries.

Chris

Von: Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Datum: Dienstag, 28. Mai 2024 um 11:01
An: dev@iotdb.apache.org <dev@iotdb.apache.org>
Betreff: AW: [DISCUSS] Investigate updating to Thrift 0.20.0?
Ok …

So, I’m currently working on staging the last of the binaries (thrift for
windows x86_64).
However, in order to make this work I think we would also need to update the
CMake version.
I spent a lot of time over the last weekends figuring out how to support Cmake
on all of these platforms with the maintainer of the cmake-maven-plugin.
Now we have a version that works on all systems I have.

Chris