All,

I've staged another release for Apache Isis Core v1.0.0, 4 components, JDO
Object Store 1.0.0, File Security 1.0.0, Wicket Viewer 1.0.0,
RestfulObjects Viewer 1.0.0 (all RC2), along with one archetype,
quickstart_wicket_restful_jdo-archetype v1.0.0 (RC1)

The four components each depend on Core 1.0.0, but do not depend on each
other.  The archetype demonstrates the use of all the components together.

According to our release procedures [1], I've released each component using
a separate branch.

The artifacts have been staged to six staging repositories on
repository.apache.org:

core:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheisis-063/org/apache/isis/core/isis/1.0.0/isis-1.0.0-source-release.zip

jdo objectstore:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheisis-058/org/apache/isis/objectstore/isis-objectstore-jdo/1.0.0/isis-objectstore-jdo-1.0.0-source-release.zip

file security:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheisis-059/org/apache/isis/security/isis-security-file/1.0.0/isis-security-file-1.0.0-source-release.zip

wicket viewer:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheisis-060/org/apache/isis/viewer/isis-viewer-wicket/1.0.0/isis-viewer-wicket-1.0.0-source-release.zip

restfulobjects viewer:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheisis-062/org/apache/isis/viewer/isis-viewer-restfulobjects/1.0.0/isis-viewer-restfulobjects-1.0.0-source-release.zip

archetype:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheisis-065/org/apache/isis/archetype/quickstart_wicket_restful_jdo/1.0.0/quickstart_wicket_restful_jdo-archetype-1.0.0-source-release.zip

For each .zip there is a corresponding .asc.

In the source code repo the code has been tagged as:
* isis-1.0.0-RC2
* isis-objectstore-jdo-1.0.0-RC2
* isis-security-file-1.0.0-RC2
* isis-viewer-wicket-1.0.0-RC2
* isis-viewer-restfulobjects-1.0.0-RC2
* quickstart_wicket_restful_jdo-archetype-1.0.0-RC1.
If the vote succeeds, these tags will be replaced with another without the
-RC suffix.

Our website contains some suggestions of how to verify the release, see [2].

Please verify the release and cast your vote.  The vote will be open for a
minimum of 72 hours.

[ ] +1
[ ]  0
[ ] -1