Hi

On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 10:33 PM, Dan Haywood
<d...@haywood-associates.co.uk>wrote:

> I'm sure this domain could be built with Isis, but it does, probably, fall
> on the wrong side of the "problem solver" vs "process follower" divide [1]
> (or if you prefer, sovereign vs transient app [2]).
>
> Dan

I got your PoV Dan, but it really depends how you will make it, for example
you can think about it this way

1- Having these domain model classes:
  - Tasks
  - Timesheets
  - Employee
  - Team/Group (Collection of Eomployees)

Only listing these ones as an example and for the sake of simplicity, and
then build the application in a way that Admins can go and start to lay out
tasks and assign tasks to individual employees/groups, employees then can
see/access these tasks and fill in entries in a time sheet bases on these
tasks

Maybe I am wrong, I am still learning the Isis way, but a truly feel the
way I explain it more fitting Isis than traditional time/task tracking
systems

Thoughts ?

--
Thanks