Hello Dan,

The idea of an android viewer sounds wonderful. I think it will be
wonderful if we can have a ORM like ( DAO pattern based ) web service
client library on android.  This will help app developers to prototype
rapidly without spending too much time on server side development.

Thanks,

--
Regards,
*Deepak Gopalakrishnan*