Hi Dan,
Thank you very much. Those details helped me a lot to improve. Now I
moved to develop a sample android application [1] just to make sure
that I'm moving in the right track. If you have time please take look
at it an give me some comments. I know this is not well structured
(packaging is terrible but I hope to edit them later). All I needed is
to implement what I learned about Isis and this project scope into a
working prototype.

In this application first you have to give url, user name and password
then it shows the list of services it can provide.It took about 8
hours for me to develop up to this and still I'm coding :).

[1] https://github.com/DImuthuUpe/IsisAndroid.git

Regards

W.Dimuthu Upeksha
Undergraduate