The @sortedby does not "alter" the query to the object store isn't it?

So If using JDO and wanted the resultset to be returned in order it would be
needed to also add the proper JDO annotation, wouldn't it?

Also, is there any API to specify resultset pagination on Queries?

We have seen paged resultsets on the wicket but I'm not sure if
It's made in-memory or returned by JDO.

Enviado desde mi iPhone