Bhargav,
further to our quick chat this eve [2], I've uploaded a code sample to your
repo [1]

Note that this is in the 'dan' branch.  The README has the salient details.

*Maurizio*: if you get a moment, could you confirm that this code sample
works ok for you?

Thx
Dan

~~~
[1] https://github.com/bhargavgolla/isisJavaScript/tree/dan
[2] transcript:

Bhargav Golla
Hi Dan, I am still unable to access my html page via URL. I placed the
index.html file in webapp\src\main\webapp . But I am unable to access it
with localhost:8080/index.html. My request isn't giving me anything. I am
just getting a blank page. I tried changing permissions of the file also.
Still no luck. Any help here?

Dan Haywood
Can you grant me commit access to your git hub report so that I can upload
a code sample?

Bhargav Golla
Will do that
Added