Hi Dan,
I accidentally noticed ISIS is on apache GSoC project list. I went
through some ideas and found idea [1] quite interesting because it
includes a lot to learn. If you are ok I would like to give it a try.
I'm currently doing my internship and it will be finished at the end
of April. So in these days I don't have much time to dedicate. But
after April I'll have enough time to dedicate for a GSoC project.
Where can I begin? Is this something like writing a new language? In
fact what is Kemble and its usage?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ISIS-369

Thanks
Dimuthu