Hi all.

David, we are REALLY pleased with the BDD support. To offer some stats, we currently have more than 4000 BDD steps in nearly 100 scenarios (and growing on a fast rate) fully managed with Isis, and it works REALLY well :-))

Every new aspect on the domain is implemented 80% of time through the Isis BDD support, an 20% through "normal" Isis Integration tests.

Really helpful.

HTH,

Oscar