:

> *** @Property  ***
>
> - I would propose to rename "notPersisted" to "transient".
>
> So maybe "traversable" might be a better name (default = true)
>
> From the uses you provide, seems that uses like:
>
> - whether a changed property should be audited (ignore those that are
> NotPersisted)
> - whether a property of a view model should be used as part of its memento
> (for @ViewModel)
>
> are "consequences" of being "transient" or, at least, not part of the Isis
> Metamodel ???

Um, but they *are* part of the Isis metamodel, because we want them to be
rendered in the UI.   It's just that they aren't part of (what I suppose
one might call) the persistence model.

NB: to fully ignore properties, we have @Programmatic (which I forgot to
mention earlier, but don't propose changing).

Any other suggestions if neither "traversable" nor "notPersisted" appeal?