Hi Jeroen & Bilgin,

At some point I ran into problems with compatibility or security on a later
version of DataNucleus, which turned into a “long job” that got pushed to the
back burner. I am sorry to say this was some time ago and I really should have
given it more priority sooner, apologies for that.

I can’t remember details but there was something non-trivial about configuring
DataNucleus into the security setup on my server. I have to be thorough and
careful as it hosts several commercial systems that can’t afford to be impacted.

If a VM could be easily obtained easily I think that would be a good solution.
Otherwise I am happy to give it another push when I get some time, which will
be at least a week away. What do you think?

Best Regards

Mike Burton