There was a garbled String in the SearchIndex class that initializes and loads the text filters. See issue JCR-370.

This is fixed in the trunk.

Helio could you please update your checkout and build the textfilter jar again. It is possible that you got that IllegalArgumentException because of this issue.

regards
 marcel

hsp wrote:
Ok Martin, I already did the jar, but as I said in the begin of this thread,
the configuration for textsearch in the repository.xml causes an error if I put
the parameter with the classes that belongs to this jar. Then, I would to know
if my jar is corrupted or some like that.
Thanks
Helio

Helio, you can build the textfilter.jar just going into the textfilters
contrib project and running  "maven jar"

Regards,

Martin