hsp wrote:
Let's supose I need to store in a useraccess propertie of myapp:user
node type two values: itemId and kindRight (concatenated..., maybe). Will I get success using the propertie associating it with mixin
(multiple values)? So the user Node Helio, has the propertie
useraccess with the values:  '1234,read', '1235,write', ... I must
store the multi values into the useracess propertie like a row in a
table, and when test access rights in a node, first I have got to
find if the id of that node is stored in any value of the propertie
(useraccess) and in the string that contains the nodeid has the
proper right too (read, write,...), ok?? I can do this with a query
by xpath, searching in the node with the id for that user, if
contains a string in that propertie...Am I right?

So, this way I can do my security verifications, before any
operations, ok?

using a query in this case is technically possible, but I doubt that executing a query on each item access will perform reasonably.

I rather recommend to re-arrange your access control structure in a way that allows you to address them directly. e.g. use the item id as a property name that contains the access right value?

regards
 marcel