Hi,

Apologies if this is not a real Jackrabbit Developer question.

I have a node with properties and a couple of versions of it. Now I want to
extract from a particular version a specific property. Do I see that right,
that the only way of getting the versioned property is to restore the node
(in a different location to not to overwrite the current version and not to
force a new version). Is there any way to avoid that ? I just need the
content of the property I do not want to restore the whole node.

Does anybody know a real JCR 170 Mailinglist ? Or jackrabbit-users ?

Thanks, Oliver

--
Oliver Wehrens
+49 170 785 1323