hi thomas
i quickly tried to reproduce the issue with the code you supplied
but i couldn't find any such warning in the log.

a possible explanation for this warning:

you're storing blob's in the file system rather than in the db
(i.e. "externalBLOBs=true") and you're not properly closing
input streams obtained from the binary property (e.g. by calling
prop.getStream()) before deleting the property.

cheers
stefan