Hi,

I'll be using JackRabbit in a small server program to receive connections from multiple clients. These connections have to be isolated from one another, so they'll live in separate transactions. I'll be using JOTM as the transaction manager.

I'm a little unclear about how the JackRabbit XAResources enlist themselves with the transaction manager if one is present. Is it done automatically by some discovery process involving JNDI? If so, could someone point me in the JackRabbit code where this happens? If not, I guess this means that my application will have to enlist manually the XAResources with JOTM. Which is it?

Thanks,

Florent