well, first of all, this is a very ugly example. e.g. you never
instantiate a value directly, you rather use the value factory. so i
haven't looked at the example closer, maybe you can send some test
code, or try to debug it yourself. start by dumping all nodes and
properties of the repo recursively, maybe you find the error.

regards, toby