hsp wrote:
What could be the warning message about LazyReader? Even after
rebuild the indexes, I just find only one .doc file, that is the file
I put separated (it is the same that is inside the zip file with the
same properties inside a nt:resouce node).

It seems that the underlying text filter has difficulties reading the word document. the warning indicates that the binary data could not be converted into a text representation. hence a fulltext query for that document will not work.

iirc we are using apache poi to extract text from word documents. to further track down the problem I suggest you try to read the word document using the plain poi library without jackrabbit. If it doesn't work that way either it's not a jackrabbit core issue.

regards
 marcel