Well, not sure if you know jLibrary (http://jlibrary.sourceforge.net). It's
based in Jackrabbit.

So if you install it you could create a repository in minutes. You only have
to create a repository and put some documents in it.

I can send you already created repositories, but with jLibrary you could
also do additional tests like working concurrently with a backup,  playing
with locks, etc.

So, as you wish.

Cheers.

Martin