Thanks.

I was trying to do with Eclipse. I think I will forget using it :p

On 6/27/06, Jukka Zitting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 6/27/06, Tobias Bocanegra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> hmm, my 'svn diff' does this automatically.
>
> On 6/26/06, Nicolas Toper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > How do I make it relative to the Jackrabbit directory?

Yes, just run "svn diff" in the jackrabbit directory. Like this:

    $ cd path/to/jackrabbit
    $ svn update     # get the latest sources
    $ svn status     # check your list of modifications
    $ svn add ...    # if you have added new files
    $ svn diff > backup-rREVISION.patch.txt

It's a good practice to add the current revision number (it's printed
at the end of "svn update") to the patch, so that possible merge
errors are easier to resolve.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

--